Monday, November 24, 2008

Finished

Dear Reader,

My trip is coming to an end as I head for the States tomorrow. It has been a long, adventuress, exciting time. God has opened my eyes to many new things. The past couple days I have been in Split, Croatia. It is pretty nice here, I mean if you love the old buildings and an incredible veiw of the sea you would probably enjoy it. :) Anyway, last Friday, in Bosnia, I went to a school and talked with some 4 classes, like I did in Czech. I went with Josh so it was nice to have another American there to answer questions. Then on Saturday the Bosnia team, with a few exceptions because of sick kids, came over to Split for Thanksgiving. I know, I get TWO!!! HAHA. It was a lot of fun connecting with everyone and enjoying the holiday. Then yesterday we had church, which was in English! Then I got to see the city. It is gorgeous. Today we painted. One of the missionarry couples just moved about 40 minutes away and we had to paint there appartment. Tomorrow I get to go back in town to hopefully some touristy stuff and then I head out in the afternoon. Thank you for all your prayers but please continue them for a safe journey home. And that I don't go completely insane because I have a 16 hour layover in Frankfurt. AHHHHHHH!!! Anyway, thank you for reading and being apart of this incredible journey.

Shay

The End
As my trip is finally coming to an end,
I can see home just around the bend,
I will always remember these amazing days,
And how the Lord led me in all my ways,
He opened my eyes and taught me great things,
To hold close and remember through everything,
And now with knowledge in my head,
And a little wisdom in my heart,
My journey seems to not yet be finished,
But rather my life is now ready to start,

1 comment:

Hales said...

What a great ending to your incredible journey and an amazing start to the next one :)