Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sorry its been so long

Hello,

I am really sorry it has been forever since I have last posted something. Well here it is. I got to Germany last Thursday morning. I got to see Munich on friday. Saturday was a relaxing day, and I also had dinner with an older missionary couple. Sunday I played guitar again for worship, then I watched kids during a seminar, then I went to another church service. Monday I got to help move some furniture and then I headed here (Bosnia). Bosnia is really different. I went from Munich which is a huge city to a town of about 30 to 40 thuosand. Yesterday I got to attend a language lesson with Josh (the single I am staying with) and attended his party for his english class dealio. Ya thats right, dEALio. Anywho, today is another fairly chill day. I got to have breakfast with the gys (Trent and Josh), and I am having dinner with the Nettletons tonight. The Nettletons are the son and daughter in law of the first couple I stayed with in Czech. They have two kids, Ariela and Luka. Anyway, hope you enjoyed catching up. Thanks for reading.

Shay

Alone
Just over two weeks,
It's been an adventure so far,
I'm somewhere new again,
Now loneliness sets in,
I sit on my bed,
The water inside rising to my head,
Vision goes hazzy, eyes turn red,
A tear drops,
Alone,
I can't control the feeling,
It's just so hard by myself,
But then I remember,
He is here forever,
He has a plan for me,
So I am not alone,
There is still more to see,
More to learn, more for me,
I will press on,
With Him by my side,
So I'm not alone,
I have Him inside

3 comments:

Jim Bogear said...

Good to hear and another great poem...sp true that He is always there. "Learn today what He may have you teach tomorrow."
Love you son,
dad

Jerolyn Bogear said...

Thanks for catching us up. Keep giving and giving, Shay. I know you are such an encouragement to the missionaries. They can always use more help.
Love you,
Mom

Laurie J. said...

Shay, this is a great poem. It resonated with me. Thanks for your honesty.
lj