Monday, November 10, 2008

Poem for thoughts

The Author
As The Author gently strokes the pen,
He solidafies the words untill the very end,
The words He writes is a magnificent story,
Of life, love, and The Author's glory,
The Author and pen joined as one,
Continually moving until the story is done,
And as the pen is held in His hand,
The ink will never dry up like sand,
It will flow and flow from the tip of the pen,
Never needing refilled again,
And when the pages are filled,
And the story is finished,
What will be remembered,
Is how the pen surrendered,
To the will that was offered,
By The Gracious Author

1 comment:

Hales said...

Wonderful word picture, babe :). I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you! Please pray for me, I have been struggling lately. I love you, Shaphan.
Keep pressing on!